Friend Circle

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The lighter side of life

Sometimes you come across situations that force you to smile regardless of the mood you’re in.

This morning I was driving to work. All taut and grim with countless thoughts going through my mind while, on the surface, I was trying to maneuver through heavy traffic in an attempt to get to work on time. And suddenly a Camry whizzed past me in the adjacent lane with the number plate that said “DOODWTF”.

In another incident, I was going through comp.lang.c to find an answer to one of my questions. My search for a phrase returned a bunch of posts. I was reading them one by one, squinting in the process. Something people normally do when they are trying to concentrate and focus. And at the end of one of the posts the following signature pops up:

"In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's C programs should be indented six feet downward and covered with dirt." -- Blair P. Houghton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home